Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Working through the pain

I'm feeling a bit anxious today. I brought my gym clothes to work and might leave early since I worked longer yesterday. My muscles (especially my bum muscles) still HURT like crazy!! I layed on a heating pad last night it was so bad. I should have soaked in a bath to relax my muscles. On to the food.....

Breakfast: Oatmeal (just can't get enough of this stuff for some reason!)
Snack: A whole pear
Lunch Oatmeal (again!) and an orange
Snack: Soyjoy nutrition bar (130 calories)
Dinner: Pasta with tahini sauce + corn and peas. I was tempted to get a second helping, but waited and then felt full. Although, I did end up having a glass of wine :)

Exercise: 30 mins @ the gym (15 mins on the treadmill and 15 mins on the eliptical)

0 comments:

Post a Comment