Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Craptastic Tuesday

I am a bit under the weather. Well, I am A LOT under the weather, so we will see what the day has in store for me. No gym today. I am so frustrated. But throwing up and the treadmill just don't go well together.

Input:
Kids Cheeseburger from Sonic
Sprite
2/3 Chicken Salad from Chik-Fil-A
Blue Powerade

Output:
Ha, I can barely move
80 Crunches

Reason #12
New Jeans
I have a pair of Jeans I got around Christmas ordered from Victoria's Secret that are now my favorite pair. I ordered them a size down then what I had been wearing to help motivate me to lose weight. When I got them, they ended up fitting perfectly. Even a tad baggy. So I ordered a new pair one more size down (Size 14 WOOHOO!!). They came yesterday. I have not tried them on yet, but I am excited to. I haven't been a 14 in awhile. It's not my goal by any means. I hope to blow right past it. But for now, my new pair of VS Jeans is my short term goal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment