Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday Snuffer's Day

This will always be my worst eating day. We eat at a place that has the best Cheese Fries. I am sure I post about this place every Saturday. We have eaten here every Saturday for the last 8 years or so. It's just become a tradition. We also eat there for Christmas dinner. LOL And then Saturday nights are my night off....from the kitchen. It is the one night a week I know I don't have to cook and we get to go somewhere yummy for dinner. So again, not the healthiest eating. I need to really up my workouts on Saturday to account for the extra calories I take in.

Input:
Some cheese fries
Half a Marinated Chicken Wrap
Water with Lemon
Hot Chocolate


Output:


Reason #9
Snuffer's Cheese Fries
If I keep working out, I can keep eating Snuffer's Cheese Fries without any guilt. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment