Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Friday!

This has been an off week. I am so ready for the weekend and a bit of normalcy in our life. Ha! Today should be pretty quiet. Just a run to the post office. So I plan to do some extra exercise today. Oh, and it is the start of the DFW Area Moms Biggest Loser Competition. Woohoo!!!

Input:
Bowl of Special K Cereal with 2% Milk
Tostada
2/3 Enchirito



Output:

Reason #8
Stronger feet.
I fractured my foot at the end of my pregnancy with my last child. I ended up in a boot for 3 months. It just wouldn't heal. Well it finally healed but not after causing nerve damage. I ended up with surgery and a lovely scar. I am still having issues and hope that by losing weight and working out, it will help make my feet feel better. Less weight for them to carry around. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment