Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feeling Better Wednesday

I am doing better today. Much better. Yesterday was a very rough morning. But my lovely husband came home and took control of the kids so I could get some rest. I have big plans this weekend and need to be better by then. So today I am better. I have no voice. Lost it yesterday, but my throat feels a bit better and not as much drainage today.

Input:
Whole Grain Wheat Toast with Margarine (2 pieces)
Blue Powerade
Hot Peach Tea
Philly cheesesteak
Baked Beans
Blue Powerade

Output:
80 Crunches
30 Squats
20 Push ups.

Reason #13
Since this is #13, this one will be about the next tattoo I want to get. I want to get a celtic clover with the number 13 in it somehow. Still working out the details. And I want to get it on Friday, March 13th. So one reason to lose weight and get my body in shape is so I can show off my tattoos better. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment