Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Moment of Truth

I'm nervous, yet excited and totally ready to be honest with myself about my weight and overall health. My goal is to log my food and exercise down everyday and be *accountable* for what I put in my mouth and how much energy I put into exercising my body each day. Tomorrow morning, I will weigh in *gasp* and do my measurements. I got home from work today and was exhausted (as usual) but told the kids to get their scooters and we (I) walked around our neighborhood while they scootered. I'm hoping and asking that Jamie yell and scream at me for bad choices and encourage me to make better choices ~ and I'll do the same for her!!

GO US!!! We *WILL* be healthy (body and mind) in 2009!!! I'm ready for the tiredness to be gone and also the horrible horrible daily headaches that are more common to me than sleep now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment