Friday, February 27, 2009

I did it! I did it!

Today is weigh in day for my DAM Biggest Loser Competition and I busted my weight plateau. I finally made it under 200. I haven't seen a number under 200 in a very long time. I am so excited and pumped today. This is a great motivator to keep going. I can do this! I can!!





Still sick today. So not sure what my input and output will be. I am still hungry but my taste buds are off so nothing sounds good to eat.

Input:

Output:

Reason #15
My belly
I have a gut! GASP!!! I have never had a gut and I do. I want to get rid of this gut. It bulges out over some pants and is gross. Not something I am use to. Last night when I was working out and doing some stretches, I realized I was having a harder time bending over because of this gut. So another reason to keep working out.

3 comments:

Angela said...

w00t ~ w00t!! I'm soooo happy for and proud of you!!! You are obtaining your goals. YOUR ROCKIN' SISTAH GIRL!!! :D

Beth said...

Congrats Jamie!!!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!

Post a Comment