Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's a hump of a day!

Day 3 of being completely off the meds (anxiety). Feeling a bit dizzy, but thats okay. It is kind of obnoxious when your trying to concentrate though. ETA: My stomach started hurting tonight. Oy vey!! But, I cleaned a bunch, so that got my heart rate up. No gym. My goal is to go tomorrow morning before work....lets see if it pans out. I can't go after work because they kids are mega pissed that I have not taken them to the library in about a week, so off we go to a tween event.

Breakfast: 2 multigrain bagels w/cream cheese + strawberry jam
Snack: 1 pear two - 100 calorie snack packs (ouch!!) 1 yogurt bar 1 granola bar
Lunch: I didn't really have lunch (see snacks!)
Snack: 1 whole alvacado
Dinner: 2 cups of muesli & glass of wine

0 comments:

Post a Comment