Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back to work!!

I was doing so well :( You never know what life is going to throw at you, so I definitely was not at a place in my weightloss/health journey to be able to cope with a bump in my routine. It was all shot over the weekend. But, this weekend proved to me again why you should be good to your body and be healthy.

Breakfast 3 mini-tootierolls (ugh!) oatmeal + soymilk and 1 tsp brown sugar
Snack: A few bites of yogurt, was gross so I didn't finish it
Lunch: Subway foot long veggie delite (alvacado, cheese, pickles, olives, honey oat bread)
Snack: 100 calorie snack pack, Baked Tosito chips + salsa and a few more tootsie rolls *blush*
Dinner: Black Beans + Brown Rice + shredded cheese + salsa and baked tostitos
Snack: 1 alvacado, 1 nectarine

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Welcome back girlie!! *Hugs*

Post a Comment