Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Check In

Well, I am worse today then yesterday. Time to admit I am sick and see the doctor. I am going out of town for the first time without all three of my kids AND my husband. So I have got to be better by then. So I sucked it up and dragged my butt in. Good thing. I have bronchitis. Doc said had I tried to stick it out a few more days, I would have had pneumonia. So my husband is picking up my prescriptions right now. The funny thing is, the worst part of this is that I have no voice. Makes it hard to keep the kids in check when you can't yell at them. LOL So hopefully the antibiotics will kick in and I can get some rest and get my voice back by the weekend.

Input:
1 Chik-fil-a Chicken Strip
3 Waffle Fries
Iced Tea
2/3 Southwest Chicken Salad
1/2 Medium Sprite

Output:
Carrying a 50 pound box through the school LOL
80 Crunches
10 Push Ups


Reason #14
Health
When you get sick like this, the healthier you are, the better you body can fight it off.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Sending get well wishes and vibes!!!

Post a Comment