Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 4 of NO coffee

I'm going to try hard to make this upcoming week my last week on anxiety meds. If I can just keep going to the gym each day and eat better, it will be a huge help. I'm a little bold with the subject title because it is morning and I know I am getting out and about today. I will have the temptation and the cravings I'm sure. I need to go at least 14 consecutive days without coffee and then I will trust myself to have a small cup ever so often. But, hopefully after those 14 days I will not want any at all. That is how it was when I stopped dr. pepper years ago.

DARE I SAY....that I actually feel "ok" today. My neck still hurts and of course my shoulders, but I feel like I have a bit more energy. Taking off Friday and getting a bit of pampering in this weekend has done wonders! I want to keep this up....(feeling good!) so I'm OFF TO THE GYM again. w0000hooootie!!

Breakfast: Plain oatmeal/soymilk + tsp of brown sugar (this is getting old, but I like warm stuff for breakfast right now)
Snack: a medium size apple
Lunch: 6 inch veggie sub from Subway (alvacado, american cheese, pickles, baby spinach and spicy mustard. 1 cup of muesli
Dinner: Black beans + brown rice + baked chips + 100 calorie shredded cheese + salsa

Excericse: 30 mins on the treadmill @ the gym

0 comments:

Post a Comment