Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm going to have to step it up

Even thought I *feel* like I have been commited to losing weight, getting healthy, etc etc...I'm going to have to really step it up in order to have progress ever week. I know there will be times where I will not lose weight, but these first weeks ~ it should be falling off. ARGH!!! I am going to guestimate that my loss this past week will only be about a pound. More ARGH!!! So, starting tomorrow, I will be stepping it up and really commiting. I have been weaning myself off the anxiety meds. I am really down to almost nothing. So, today, I will hopefully take my last dose. I've been having a glass of wine in the evenings to help with the headaches, but that has got to stop. I have been using a heating pad for my neck, shoulders and back...so perhaps that will help now. I've only been doing about 30 mins in the gym, that needs to increase. An hour min per day with one day off. What I'd like to do is switch the mentality of my meals. Most people have a light breakfast, medium sized lunch and big dinner. I want to have a big breakfast, medium lunch, light dinner AND eat dinner before 7pm each night. I ate really early last night and it killed me because I realllly wanted to snack on something. But, I didn't...and I'm proud of myself!

Breakfast: Plain oatmeal ~ brown sugar (I put to much in, like 3 tsp) ~ soymilk
Snack: Cheese cubes (7 cubes = 90 calories)
Lunch: 2 Morning Star Farms corndogs (150 calories each) + strawberry yogurt (170 calories)
Snack: A few tootsie Rolls :(
Drink: Med unsweet tea with 1 sweet n low
Dinner: Soup + Salad at Olive Garden + Italian Margarita (which I'm sure had a million and one calories)

I weighed myself before I went to dinner and I was 150...I was 153 when I came back *gasp* So, I'm fairly sure that the dinner busted any hopes of having a low # on the scale tomorrow *cries*

Excercise: 30 mins @ the gym (20 mins treadmill 10 mins eliptical)

0 comments:

Post a Comment