Monday, February 16, 2009

A new week for Angie

I really feel confident about this week. That day off really did me well. I don't think I will get to work out tonight at the gym because I don't want to leave my sick kiddos. But, I will take a walk around my neighborhood to get in some exercise time.

This weeks mini-goal: To continue to NOT drink coffee :)

Breakfast: Oatmeal/soymilk + tsp brown sugar
Snack: Strawberries!
Lunch: 3/4 of a tuna sandwich (plain tuna, slice of cheese, 2 whole wheat pieces of bread & spicy mustard. Small bowl of organic fiber cereal + soymilk
Snack: 100 calorie bag of popcorn
Dinner: I'm SO boring...so I had black beans + brown rice + 100 calorie shredded chz pack + baked tositos + salsa

Totally passed the "no coffee" today rule...GO ME!!!

Yay...I actually came back to log down that I did some stretches at least. I worked over 8 hours and wanted to get home to my kids asap to make sure they were doing better. I hate that this sounds like an excuse, but I'm pretty exhaused and my muscles (namely my BUTT) huuuuuurt. Will be back at the gym tomorrow though as I get off at my regular time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment