Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Madness with some Boobs thrown in or good measure.

It is back on the wagon today. I always get lax over the weekend. I thought I would have MORE time on the weekends since Hubby is home and can watch the girls, but it is just the opposite. I seem to have less time to workout. Tomorrow I am going to attempt the gym again. My youngest throws a fit and does not let me go to the gym. But she has been very friendly with strangers lately and not so attached to me. So I will give it a try tomorrow. And by posting it here, I will have to now. No backing out. If I could get her comfortable there, I could go at least 3 times a week. That would be a good start. And then keep up my Wii and stuff at home. I really really want to be able to go to the gym. Next year she starts pre-school, so I will definitely be able to go then. But that is months away and I was hoping to be skinny by then.

Input:
Special K Cereal with 2% Milk
2 Slices of Schwan's Cheese Pizza
Water
Roast, Carrots, Edemame, Small Portion of Mashed Potatoes
Water

Output:
80 Crunches
30 minutes on Wii - 10 min. Step, 12 min. Yoga, 8 min. Balance.


Reason #11
Boobs!!!!!
Yep, I said it. Boobs. I have always been flat chested, but they were still "perky" and where they were suppose to be. Then I got pregnant and nursed and had beautiful large breasts. I was pregnant or nursed for the past 6 years straight. This is the first time in 6 years I have not been one or the other and my breasts are definitely showing it. They are deflated and sagging. I know, I know, TMI. But I have to be honest with myself to make this work. They are pitiful. And my wonderful husband has agreed to support me in my venture to get new breasts! Woohoo!!!! BUT....But I have to lose some weight before I get them. I put this goal on myself. I know how badly I want these that I am using them as a goal to lose this dang weight. So, here's to new Boobs!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment