Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th

My Input and Output for Friday the 13th, one of my favorite days of the year (and we get three this year)

Input
Bottled water
Cinnamon Rolls (340 Calories)
Schwans Pizza (410 Calories)
Conversation Candies (110 Calories) (Kids Valentine's Party)
Boneless Beef Ribs
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Corn on the Cob with butter
Small piece of a Valetine's Cake (VAlentine Favor from party)

Output
60 crunches


Reason #1 (Why I am doing this)
I thought I would list a reason everyday as to why I am doing this. To remind me of the reasons why it is important to stick to this everyday.

So, Reason #1
Headaches
Doing Yoga is an attempt to relieve the pain I have been having with daily headaches believed to be caused by too much tension and muscle damage in my neck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment