Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I hope this frustration vanishes!

As I think I've wrote before, when I'm in the mode of losing weight, I tend to get on the scale almost daily. Even though I have worked out several times in the past week the scales have been screaming back at me "no go" on moving lower. Ok...maybe OUNCES, but ugh! I know that since I'm just starting out, that could be normal. But, with no coffee for a week now and making better food choices AND getting some exercise...I hope I at least see that I have moved a pound down when I weigh in on Friday.

Ugh, it is 9:59 pm and I want a snack SOOOO bad. I should have eaten a little bit later than I did. I ate at 5:30pm for dinner (I think...it was pretty early!)

Breakfast: Cereal + soymilk
Snack: Orange
Lunch: 2 Morning Star Farms corndogs (150 calories each) several cubes of cheese!
Snack: SEVERAL tootsie rolls (UGH!!) Medium unsweatened tea + 1
Dinner: leftover Pasta tahini sauce + peas and corn
1 cup Muesli
1 glass of wine
1 emergenC pack (trying to keep myself from getting any of the sickness going round!)

Excercise: 20 @ the gym (15 mins eliptical 5 mins on the stairmaster!)

I did 10 mins less at the gym today. The treadmills were full, but I got on the stairmaster for 5 whole mins. I'm just glad I lasted that long. I was hurting at 3 mins in. Ugh! That will have to be a mini-goal ~ more mins on the stairmaster!

0 comments:

Post a Comment