Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday

I'm on my way out the door to go to my dad in Houston. The little ones are staying with my MIL, so it will just be me and Ashley....even though she is not 100% well. I can not prevent her from saying goodbye (if it comes to that) because she isn't 100% well. I will start again with my blogging when I get back. I hope it is tomorrow. Crossing my fingers that we get good news and some miracle happens that he comes out of the coma. I'm not so sure how he will be mentally though, as I think this will affect brain functions. Gah....the thoughts are just to overwhelming.

One bit of happy news. I was down a tiny bit this morning even though I was a wreck of a person with eating and not exercising yesterday. At least I don't have to continue to feel bad about gaining.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Thinking about you today. *Hugs*

Post a Comment