Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Hump Day

This has been an odd week. School Holiday on Monday and then my middle daughter home sick yesterday. I am all off schedule. But everyone went back to school and I am able to get back on track.

Input:
Bowl of Special K Cereal w/ 2% Milk
Special K Italian Tomato and Herbs Crackers (90 Calories)
1 chicken soft taco
Spanish Rice

Output:
30 Squats
80 Crunches
20 Leg Lifts

Reason #6
To feel good about myself. I want to be able to look in the mirror and be content with the way I look. Instead of trying to avoid all mirrors. Two years ago I did some Boudoir Shots for my husband. Dang, I was hot. Not perfect by any means. Heck, I had had two kids already. But I was very happy with my body then. I want to be there again.

1 comments:

Angela said...

You WILL be there again :) I have a lot of confidence in you and know you are on your way to a healthier you!!

Post a Comment