Sunday, February 15, 2009

Input/Output for Jamie 2.15.09

I have already been up and going for hours. We did our bi-weekly grocery shopping which ends with us eating at McyDs if the girls did good while shopping. It's not easy grocery shopping for an hour with 3 girls. So if they behave, they get a reward. Not the heathiest of places to eat, but I usually do pretty good by just having a salad. The girls got to play and burn off some pent up energy and I get to chill before heading home to unload everything.

Input:
1 cinnamon roll (150 calories)
2/3 of a Crispy Southwest Chicken Salad
Caffeine free Root Beer
Water with Lime
Chicken Enchilada Casserole


Output:
Approx. 2 miles of walking in the store while pushing a cart with two kids and groceries piling up. (This counts, I swear)
Wii:30 Minutes - 10 mins. Step, 14 of Yoga, 6 of balance
60 crunches


Reason #3
To help my children choose healthier foods. My oldest has become very interested in making healthier choices and my middle is very concerned about eating High Fructose Corn Syrup and making sure her baby sister doesn't get anything with eggs in it. So my reason for trying to lose weight and eat healthier is to teach them at a young age about the right choices. Before they get stuck in an unhealthy cycle of eating. Teach by example.

0 comments:

Post a Comment