Friday, February 13, 2009

My "mental" day off.....

FOOD

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/tsp of brown sugar
Snack: One whole pear
Lunch: 7 or so cubes of cheese & bowl of organic cereal + soymilk (crappy, but I was on the run)
Snack: none
Dinner: bowl of cereal + soymilk
Snack: a few animal cookies



EXERCISE
argh!! ex was REALLY late picking up kids. It's late now and I don't like to go to gym at night by myself (to scared! I'm a wimp), so I'm going to do some stretches and exercises at home.


DAILY THOUGHTS

I feel like I have been running myself ragged at work and with doing things for other people during my weekends. Resulting in being mentally run down. I took today off to have a "mental" day to myself and relax and get things done that I normally have to wait for a weekend...and then they never get done anyhow. Pedicure here I come!

OH MY GAH!!! It was so incredibly hard to resist stopping to get a coffee today. What is my deal? I was yawning so much...and my first reaction is "I gotta get some coffee"...it is like this vicious cycle. Maybe I will look into doing some sort of detox to rid my body of the stuff (sugar, caffeine) I have been putting into it to cope with my crazy pain and sleepless nights.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Good job on not getting the coffee. It is so hard to give it up. I really think that is what helped me lose the 8.5 pounds I lost, giving up the coffee.

I totally want to do a Cleanse. I did a mild one once and it did nothing. I need a more aggressive one.

Post a Comment