Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tired Thursday

Breakfast: Oatmeal + soymilk + brown sugar
Snack: A pear, yogurt & a soyjoy bar
Lunch: Edamame from Pei Wei + fortune cookie
Snack: two 100 calorie snack packs
Dinner: I didn't really have dinner. I just snacked (see below)
Snack: 100 calorie bag of popcorn, 1 alvacado, glass of wine, small bag of chez-its (220 calories) 1 yogurt


The Edamame from lunch really kicked me in the guts. That is so dissapointing because I normally really love to eat it. The first half tasted great, the bottom part of it tasted like it was mixed with meat. So, I don't know what that was about...but within 15 mins my stomache was cramping and hurting BAD. So bad that I did not take the kids to the library and fell asleep shortly after getting home :( A short nap and I'm still not wanting a full meal...yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment