Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy President's Day

Today is going to be an odd day around my house. My husband did not get the day off but the girls do. Plus I am going to have an extra girl we are going to watch since she didn't have school either but her parents have to work. So, we have gymnastics for my middle daughter and then we are meeting Daddy for lunch.


Input:
Bowl of Special K cereal w/ 2% Lowfat Milk
Small spring mix salad
Linguini with Marinara
Ice Tea with lemon
Upside Down Pizza (only one helping, yay me!)
Water with Lime


Output:
I feel so guilty. My first day of not doing any exercise. I will do extra tomorrow.


Reason #4 - Clothes
I have no idea how to dress myself right now. So all I wear are jeans or capris. I refuse to wear shorts and am not comfortable in a skirt. So I want to lose weight so I can fit in my old clothes and wear what I like to wear. I have no idea how to dress this overweight body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment