Thursday, February 12, 2009

Starting Stats for Angie

Starting Weight: 151 (as of this morning)
Goal Weight: 125
First Mini-Goal: 145
Weight Lost so far: 0

--------------------------------

FOOD: Breakfast: Bowl of plain whole oatmeal with a teaspoon of organic brown sugar. Lunch: Black Beans, Brown Rice, 100 calorie pack of shredded cheese and some baked tostitos to dip. Snack: large orange Dinner (was a bit not so normal) 2 Kashi Go-Lean waffles with some peanut butter (for protein) 2 100 calorie packs of alvacado + baked tostito chips

EXCERCISE:
None - I suck :(

THOUGHTS OF THE DAY:

I can't help but be bummed about my starting weight. I have to get over this hump of feeling sorry for myself though. *positive thoughts - positive thoughts* I wanted sooooo badly to stop at McDonalds and get a coffee on the way home from work. HOW FREAKING SAD IS THAT? I mean...it wasn't even morning! But, I've been yawning all day long. I should have taken a walk around the neighborhood again, but there was a teen Valentine's Party at our local library that my daughter wanted to go to. I took her and then took the two younger ones to a park to play. Had I been in shoes other than flip flops, I would have walked around. Aunt Flo just left, so I'm hoping that my sugar cravings go away! I want chocolate and coffee....reeeeaaaaally bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment