Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2.17.09 Input/Output for Jamie

Well today did not start off as planned. First I was wakened at 6:00 by a congested 1.5 year old. Then I get everyone up and out the door to get the 5.5 year old to school. On the way home the 3.5 year old tells me her belly hurts. I realize she has not gone to the bathroom yet. We are almost home so I tell her she just needs to go potty. Get to the house, she runs in and gets on the toilet just in time....to throw up!!!! Ugh. So she has to stay home from her school today. And she does not slow down for anything. Even sick she tires me out. LOL

Input:
Goldfish
Potstickers (330 Calories)
Water with Lime
Spaghetti
Garlic bread
Green Beans
Water with Lime


Output:

Reason #5:
To be able to keep up with my daughters. I have three very special and very beautiful little girls. One of them is a little more spirited then most children. She never slows down. Today she was sick and still running around the house and keeping me on my toes. So I want to be in better shape to keep up with her and still have enough energy for my other two girls and maybe even have some left over for my Husband. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment