Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jamie's Beginning Stats

My name is Jamie and I am a 33 year old Mom to three. I have been skinny my whole life. Even after two kids. Unfortunately, my hormones went crazy after baby #3 and I had to take some meds. Usually I am losing the weight during this time from breastfeeding and just general baby weight. But the meds made me so hungry. I didn't lose the weight. Now baby #3 is 20 months and I am ready to kick this weight off. So here are my stats as of today.





This is the heaviest I have ever been when not pregnant. I have lost 40 pounds since baby #3 was born, but I would like to lose another 40-50 pounds to be back to who I was before the kids.

My measurements. I have never measured myself. So this will be an eye opener.
Arms: 14"
Chest: 38"
Waist: 38"
Hips: 45"
Thighs: 26.5"

0 comments:

Post a Comment