Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wed: angie

25 mins of EXERCISE
10 mins on treadmill (morning)
15 mins on treadmill (evening)

FOOD
cereal w/soymilk *breakfast*'
fresh blueberries/strawberries *snack*
1 tbsp of peanutbutter *snack*
2 morningstar farms corndogs (300 cal) *lunch*
1 Delmonte fruit cup (140 cal) *snack*
2 slices of cheese (160 cal) *snack*
luna bar (170 cal)/small bowl of popcorn *snack*

THOUGHTS
I felt so tired yesterday evening. I decided to play with my kids all evening instead of working out (playing with them outside was my workout lol). My son always gets me to play "catch" with him after I get home from work. It was nice sitting out on the back porch watching them blow bubbles, squirt water guns and be silly. This morning was a WEAK workout. I'll have to step it up tonight!! *blargh*...I only did 15 mins tonight. So freaking tired. I came home and took a little nap. That is so NOT like me. I feel like I'm on the verge of getting sick, but I don't have the time or energy for that lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment