Tuesday, June 9, 2009

6/09/09 angie

40 mins of EXERCISE
15 mins on treadmill (morning)
25 mins on treadmill (evening)

FOOD
bran cereal with soymilk *breakfast*
fresh strawberries and blueberries *snack*
2 chik patties, 1 bun, 1 slice cheese *lunch*
100 calorie pack of almonds, 1 small apple *snack*
2 rice cakes with peanutbutter *snack*
soy-turkey and cheese *dinner*
granola bar (140 calories) *snack*

THOUGHTS
Day 2 of NO COFFEE!! or diet coke. My goal this week is to stay away from coffee, get on the treadmill at least 30 mins a day and clean up my eating. My goal next week will be to add more time to the treadmill each day and add in extra exercises for my legs, arms, tummy (toning!), continue to not drink caffeine and refine my eating. I know I can do this!!

1 comments:

Brandie said...

Good job, Angie!! Keep it up!

Post a Comment