Friday, June 19, 2009

Still Feverish

And oh so freakin HOT! I can not get cool enough. I am an icky sweaty mess. I don't want to move. Steve came home and let me go hang out in the pool by myself so I could cool off (and so I could get some exercise in). I am not eating very well as I am just not feeling up to it. Today was weigh in day for the DAMBLC and I weighed in at 193. I was very excited to see the number but not thrilled about why I am losing it. Means I have to work harder next week to keep it off and lose more.

Input:
Sonic Strawberry Banana Smoothie (Had to get some fluids in me)
Watermelon
Water with Gatorade
Beef Tips with White Rice

Output:
75 minutes of swimming sans kids. I did laps and some water "aerobics".

1 comments:

Angela said...

hope you feel better soon!!!

Post a Comment