Saturday, June 13, 2009

6/16/06 Saturday! angie

40 mins of EXERCISE
20 mins on treadmill (morning)
20 mins on treadmill (evening)

FOOD
morningstar farm cereal *breakfast*
2 cheese slices (160 cal) & some almonds *snack*
Peanutbutter/jelly sandwich *lunch*
1 small apple and some watermelon *snack*
Baked chips, cheese, soy black beans *snack*
HUGE salad loaded with veggies *dinner*
1 granola bar (140 cal) *snack*
fresh blueberries, 1 large orange *snack*

THOUGHTS
Day 6 of NO COFFEE! I will continue to update about the coffee because it is a BIGGIE for me! I have been depending on the caffeine and I need to get rid of the "habit". I'm thinking 14 days of updates heehee. I did 5 more mins than usual on the treadmill this morning. I usually do just 15 because I'm rushed in the mornings. Today = 20 mins YAY! I'm also listening to a podcast, so that makes the time more interesting as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment