Sunday, June 7, 2009

Starting Sunday!

45 mins of exercise:
15 mins on treadmill (early morning)
30 mins on treadmill (night)

1 small coffee, 1 bowl bran cereal
foot long veggie delite from subway
1 piece of sponge cake
black beans + cheese + baked chips
1 granola bar
water!

The day after my treadmill was delivered, I hurt my back. Go figure! I've been in extreme pain since. A lot of time on a heating pad and taking a pillow with me to work. FINALLY, this morning...it felt good enough to get on the treadmill. I should still see a chiro, but no $$ for that just yet. So, to be honest..it was my first workout on my new machine. Only 15 mins, but much to do this morning (church!), so I will get on again this evening. That is my plan....morning and evening on the treadmill. Break it up into two workouts and then add additional stuff in the evening (arms, legs, DVDs, etc). I FEEL GOOD :) and then my next hurdle is my FOOD! which has been terrible terrible lately :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment