Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Madness: angie

40 mins of EXERCISE
15 mins on treadmill (morning)
25 mins on treadmill (evening)

FOOD
Salad, cheese chunks and cantaloupe *brunch*
Luna bar (170 cal) *snack*
baked chips & cheese *snack*
1 rice cake with peanutbutter

THOUGHTS
Day 7 of NO COFFREE!! Can you believe it? I've posted/updated for a week solid! w00t!! I mean business this time. I woke up feeling horrible. A friend of mine that I met with last week found out she has bronchitis. So, I'm a bit scared of that. Took some emergenC and some Vitamin C this morning. Even thought I felt like I had been run over by a truck, I made myself get on the treadmill this morning. TONIGHT will be the night that I add EXTRA exercise for certain body parts. I want rotate "arms" "legs" "abs", etc. That is what I did last time and it worked great for me. BTW, our wii fit is still being used. Not by me at this point, but my teenage daughter. She uses it everyday, so I'm so glad for that! Hopefully, she will keep it up. I still want to do the step every so often because I seemed to like that part of it lol and the hulahoopin' *update* I didn't feel great today...so I didn't eat as much as I should have :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment