Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tues back to business: angie

Every other Monday, I will add a new "goal" and give it 2 weeks to become a habit. So, right now, my goals are no diet coke and still no coffee. Next goal I want to obtain is NO baked chips. I eat them to much. Every now and again is great....but I probably buy a bag of baked chips a week and eat them all by myself (NOT GOOD!). So, if I can keep to eating chips at restaurants only...I will be good to go!

EXERCISE
15 mins on treadmill - 10 min walk = 25 mins (morning)
20 mins on treadmill (afternoon)

FOOD
Nature's Path peanutbutter cereal w/soymilk *breakfast*
grapes, slice of cheese, 100calpack of nuts *snack*
2 morningstar farms corndogs, organic yogurt *lunch*
1 kashi golean bar *snack*
Nature's Path peanutbutter cereal w/soymilk *dinner*

0 comments:

Post a Comment