Friday, June 12, 2009

6/12/09 angie

EXERCISE
20 mins on the treadmill (evening)

FOOD
Nature's Path cereal (280 calories) *breakfast*
1 large orange *snack*
2 morningstar farms corndogs (300 cal) *lunch*
1 cup of Motts applesauce, 1 slice of cheese (80 cal) *snack*
peanutbutter/jelly sandwich (my tummy is really upset tonight, ugh!)

THOUGHTS
Day 5 of NO COFFEE. I'm proud of myself. For as tired as I felt this morning, I resisted the temptation to stop and get a jolt of caffeine. I was so tired yesterday that I did not do my night time walking on the treadmill and I'm dissapointed to say that I did not do my morning on the treadmill today. But, I have tonight and I will do at least 30-45 mins for sure! *update* whew!! So glad I got on the treadmill. I could only handle 20 mins. I got off work early today and came home and took a nap, which is unusual for me. So, I know something is kicking me in the butt (energy-wise)...so I'm very thankful that I could manage to get on the treadmill at least once and for more than 10 mins LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment