Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday!! angie

After really skimping two days in a row on exercise, I got up this morning and did 30 mins on the treadmill (running some of the time). I have to take it easy on the running or my knee will be paying for it BIG time. I had an injury as a child that will always keep me from full out running instead of walking :( which sucks...because I know if I can build myself up to running, the weight would melt off. Oh well....baby steps! The scales showed a tiny tiny drop this morning, so I was happy and motivated. Nearing the end of my cycle, so that makes me happpppy too!


50 mins of EXERCISE
30 mins on treadmill (morning: a FIRST for going that long!)
20 mins on treadmill (evening)

FOOD
kashi golean cereal soymilk *breakfast*
1 large orange *snack*
peanutbutter/jelly sandwich, diet coke *lunch*
weight watchers bar *snack*
blackbean patty/bun/cheese *dinner*

0 comments:

Post a Comment