Saturday, June 13, 2009

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

It has only taken me 4 days to start getting back into the swing of things. Still unpacking and such, but this dang hand doesn't let me do too much. It just had to be my right hand, didn't it. I picked up some water proof tape today. I swam yesterday without the splint on and that was not smart. So today I got the tape so I can at least tape my fingers while I swim. That should help.

Plus Steve is home today to help with things. Changing a diaper sucks right now. But he has a cold and is very grumpy. :(

Input:
3 donut holes
Snuffer's Cheese Fries
Taco Salad
Water with Lemon
Flavor Ice
Chicken Tamale
Chips and Salsa
Water with lemon

Output:
64 Minutes of Wii Fit
(34 minutes of Yoga and 30 minutes of free step(3351 steps))

0 comments:

Post a Comment