Friday, June 19, 2009

Fri: angie

35 mins of EXERCISE
15 mins on treadmill (morning)
20 mins on treadmill (evening)
yahoo! I did it even after eating out tonight! :)

FOOD
kashi cereal soymilk *breakfast*
fresh strawberries (1/2 pint) *snack*
tbsp of peanutbutter *snack*
chik patty 150cal/bun100cal/cheese80cal *lunch*
luna bar *snack*
I went to ON THE BORDER, so:
chips and salsa *snack* lol
3 tortillas filled with rice/beans/cheese/salsa *dinner*

THOUGHTS
Still doing good. Still TIRED as heck. I finished some antibiotics last night, so perhaps my energy and being tired will slack off. Or maybe my body is just taking awhile to get used to exercising more often. It is so funny...because I literally get on the treadmill in the morning about 5 mins after I wake up while yawning and still rubbing my eyes lol. I need to research some more *energy* foods. THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!! *BTW* I don't know if anyone reads my posts, but I only post the drinks I drink if it is not water. I drink water throughout the day. As soon as I get to work, I pour myself a cup of water and refill it throughout the day :)

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Sadly, I do only post the drinks I drink. I am so so bad about keeping fluids in me.

Post a Comment