Sunday, June 28, 2009

Swimming Sunday

We swam for awhile this afternoon. After getting hit by a football for the third time, I decided it was time to go. Ugh!

Input:
Cheeseburger with Avocado
Curly Fries
Iced Tea
Boneless Beef Ribs
Twice baked Potatoes
Corn on the Cob
Arizona Iced Tea with water

Output:
30 minutes of Wii Fit Free Step (3231 Steps...so I lost my 30 minutes. When I finish my step I leave it on and walk around the house, do some stretches, etc. for a cool down. Sometimes I come back and record my steps, sometimes I don't. Today we headed out to go swimming, so I did not record my steps yet. Later tonight I turned it back on like I always do but this time I hit the board power button and the remote button at the same exact time. Somehow it reset the game and I lost my 30 minutes. I am so frustrated. I saw the number of steps earlier, so I knew that, but I am sad I lost those minutes for my total records.)
Swimming for 90 minutes (45 minutes toward challenge)

0 comments:

Post a Comment