Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6/10/09 angie

45 mons of EXERCISE
15 mins on treadmill (morning)
30 mins on treadmill (evening)

FOOD
bran cereal w/soymilk *breakfast*
large orange *snack*
soy turkey 6 slices (150 calories) *snack*
2 cheese slices (160 calories) *snack*
2 morningstar farms corndogs (300 calories) *lunch*
1 100 calorie pack of almonds *snack*
1 medium diet coke from Sonic
watermelon *snack*
bran cereal (different kind) w/soymilk *dinner*

THOUGHTS
Day 3 of NO COFFEE. To be honest, so far...I am not craving or missing the coffee. The thought of drinking something hot after working out does not sound pleasing at all. MY BUTT MUSCLES HURT SO BAD!!!! I woke up at 4am in the morning hurting (my bum!). I guess the walking is working my rear out in a good (but hurtful) way! OUCH!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment