Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back!!!

Do I have to be back? Our trip was perfect! The beach was gorgeous. I miss it so much. It was really hard and sad to leave. But I am home and back to reality.

Turns out I have a broken finger. I did it two months ago but thought I just twisted it or pulled a muscle or something. it kept hurting. Then this weekend I went to pick up the diaper back and it hurt SO bad, I almost threw up. So I promised DH I would have it looked at when I got home. Doc took me in this afternoon and felt around, asked questions and then said he really thought it needed to be x-rayed. I disagreed. No way I broke it.

Yep, plain as day, there was a nice fracture. Ugh. So now i am in a splint for 3 weeks and will have to get it re-xrayed. I also have a torn ligament. This splint is a pain. So exercising is going to be off for a little while. Holding a Wii remote for things like boxing just isn't going to work. I am currently looking for a plastic splint to swim in.

Input:
Fritos
Spaghetti with Whole Grain Noodles and Ground Turkey

Output:
1 hour of SYTYCD

1 comments:

Angela said...

Welcome Back!! :)

Post a Comment