Monday, June 8, 2009

6/8/09 angie

35 mins of EXERCISE
15 mins on treadmill (morning)
20 mins on treadmill (evening)

FOOD
Bran cereal (1 1/4 cup 210 calories) + soy milk (1/2 cup)
Bowl of fresh strawberries and blueberries! YUMMMMY!! *snack*
2 small apples (more YUM!) *snack*
2 morningstar farms veggie corndogs (150 calories each)
cottage cheese
2 rice cakes with peanutbutter *snack*
veggie mix (corn/peas/cheese) + some almonds for protein

THOUGHTS
Day 1 of NO COFFEE. I have GOT to get out of the habit of drinking and relying on coffee in the mornings. I have hope, because it is so darn HOT outside now that it isn't something I want to "warm me up". I'm going to try and drink green tea if I feel like I need something. I brought a lot of fruit to work today, so that will be my "snacks".

0 comments:

Post a Comment