Friday, June 26, 2009

Fantastic Friday

My daughter #2 has been gone all week with my in-laws and is coming home today. I will admit it has been a much calmer week then usual (She is a special needs girl). But I have truly missed her and am so happy to have her home. So are her sisters. My husband has also been out of town most of the week and came home this afternoon. Fantastic Friday!

Input:
English Muffin with some low fat olive oil butter
Water with Gatorade
Schwans Pizza
Water

Output:
2 hours and 15 minutes of swimming (60+ minutes for challenge)
30 minutes of Wii Fit Free step (3230 steps. obviously I was tired from all the swimming)

And the best news. Today was weigh in day for the Biggest Loser competition. Drum Roll Please....




That is 18.5 pounds down since I started all of this exercise stuff. Yay me!!! I am so close to two goals. 20 pounds lost and getting into the 180's. I am floored and so happy. Really, I have already lost 20 pounds as I was 210 when I decided to get serious. But my first recorded weight was 208.5. Either way, I am so excited to be doing this! I feel better about myself everyday. I have never had to work so hard at something, and I most certainly have never stuck to something that was this hard. Yay me. ;)

1 comments:

Angela said...

You rock!!! I'm so proud of you!!! :D Keep it up

Post a Comment