Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday again! angie

Well, the scales show a "decent" number this morning. I actually bought a calendar that I write my weight on everyday (for now). From 2 weeks ago (when I started getting on the treadmill everyday), I've lost just shy of 4 lbs. Not shabby, but I had gained some prior to getting back on the wagon. I lacked about 6 oz (LOL...so funny to be talking "ounces") to hit 4 full pounds lost. I have so many to go, so in the grand scheme, its small. But, any victory in long term weight loss is a great victory. I did not exercise this morning. Very tired and felt I needed a day off. Cycle is soon, which means cramps and tired tired tired!

20 mins of EXERCISE
20 mins on treadmill (evening)

FOOD
oatmeal w/brown sugar *breakfast*
1 large orange, 1 luna bar, 1 tootsie roll *snack*
1 large salad, peanutbutter/jelly sandwich *lunch*
Veggies (brusslesprouts/peas/corn) w/ parm cheese *dinner*

0 comments:

Post a Comment