Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Madness: angie

A really great friend (I love her to pieces and value her opinion a LOT) told me the other day that at my skinniest (about 2 years ago), I looked "to skinny". That my collarbones stuck out and my arms were tiny. I don't recall being to skinny. I definiately want to be at a good weight (toned!!). So, I guess you could say, I'm struggling with my *goals* right now. Even at my skinniest, I still thought I needed to tone. I dunno, its hard. I'm just going to take it one day at a time :) I do know that my body will take fat from places (collarbone area) and I'll STILL have fat on my tummy/hips/sides/legs. Its FRUSTRATING that you can not control *where* your body takes weight off. My cycle will start in the next day or so (hence the recent tootsie roll eating, ugh!). I must keep working out through though :)

35 mins of EXERCISE
15 mins on treadmill (morning)
20 mins on treadmill (evening)

FOOD
kashi cereal/soymilk *breakfast*
luna bar/1 tootsie roll *snack*
baked potato (med) cheese/sourcream *lunch*
1 tbsp of peanutbutter *snack*

0 comments:

Post a Comment