Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Goals: angie

Goal this week: NO DIET COKE! (btw, I'm on Day 22 of NO COFFEE). Getting the sugar (all sugars besides natural sugars in foods like fruit, etc) out of my diet will be a slow process. I'm just going to work on one thing at a time. I feel like the coffee thing is >< that close to be totally handled :) Now to get rid of my occational diet coke thing. I tend to get one while I'm out and never finish them. Why? Because they are GROSS lol, but its the only drink besides water I feel like I can handle right now (calorie wise). I was super tired this morning, so skipped working out. I know I need to give myself a break at least once a week, so today was it!

EXERCISE
No exercise today :(

FOOD
kashi cereal soymilk *breakfast*
watermelon *snack*
black beans, cheese, baked chips *lunch*
baked chips n cheese *bad snack*
1/2 glass of wine, yogurt *snack*
peanutbutter/jelly sandwich *dinner*

0 comments:

Post a Comment