Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What a Wednesday

I am so sad right now. Woe is me. My husband has been out of town all week. We got a pleasant surprise that he was going to try and come home early today. Only to get stuck in Austin due to the rain storms here in Dallas. So he rented a car and went south to San Antonio, where he has to be tomorrow. And he will stay the night. So we won't see him till tomorrow evening.
So I am feeling down. Oh well. He is going to take half of Friday off to spend with us because he has to play golf with a Partner on Saturday. It is going to be an even longer week then it already has.

Input:
Bowl Special K Cereal
Chicken and Cheese Enchilada
Iced Tea (unsweet)

Output:
47 Minutes of Wii...
20 minutes free step
14 minutes of balance work
14 minutes of yoga

2 comments:

Angela said...

*hugs* I know it must be hard for him to be away so long!! Keep up the good work with the wii. I borrowed a friends wii workout game yesterday and looked at it. I'm going to go ahead and get it now and then get the wii fit later.

Makita said...

*hugs* The hubster is gone over here too. It's never fun to spend the night(s) alone.

Post a Comment