Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday - ALMOST but ........

well, I almost broke into the 140's but didn't (boohoo!). Not to worry, it is such a tiny bit that I know I'll get there soon.

Todays weight: 150.6 lbs

Breakfast:
4 Kashi Go Lean Strawberry waffles (160 calories for two = 320 calories) with a little bit of peanutbutter on top for protein
Snack:
Granola Bar (140 calories)
Lunch:
Medium size baked sweet potatoe with a sprinkle of brown sugar
Snack:
14 baked tostitos with a 100 calorie shredded cheese pack on top (14 chips = 120 calories) + 2 rice cakes (50 calories each) with peanut butter on top
Dinner:
Huge salad :D
Drink:
Unsweet med ice tea, 1 glass of sangria (had to, it was a stressful day) & water

Exercise:
I actually did some exercise today! :) I did some leg exercises at home. Go me!! I got so hot (and its so cold outside and I don't have the heat on inside)...so me working up a sweat was GOOD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment