Monday, March 23, 2009

Bad weekend - New Start

So, I was 149-ish last Friday and this morning.....151-ish. Argh!! My body is out of control. I did not exercise this weekend though and did not count calories. I was so upset Friday when I realized what might have been keeping me from losing weight. It is such a pain in the arse to know you have worked so hard and no results!

So, with that said...back to the grind:

Breakfast
1 hard boiled egg (yay protein)
2 100 calorie packs of oatmeal. These were my last two packs, I do not intend to keep eating oatmeal in the morning. I'm going to go for hard boiled eggs, fruit and fiber cereal from now on
Snack:
large unsweet tea, fresh sugar snap peas and strawberries
Lunch:
Black Beans + Brown Rice (large serving) + shredded cheese on top
Snack:
Peanutbutter and Jelly Sandwich + granola bar (140 calories)
Dinner:
Black Beans + Brown Rice (large serving) + shredded cheese on top

Exercise:
20 mins on treadmill

1 comments:

gradtchr2 said...

Your dinner sounds really good!

Post a Comment