Thursday, March 19, 2009

3.19.09 Thurs Spring Break - angie

I bought two books from 1/2price books yesterday about body/nutrition/diet. I'm getting frustrated with my body, but I'm being patient. SURELY the exercise I've done is doing some kind of good, even if I don't see the results on the scale.

FOOD
Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean cereal w/soymilk
Lunch:
an array of colorful fresh cut veggies (red pepper, celery, cucumber, & carrots) I had a little bit of dressing for dip and two 50 calorie cheese sticks
Snack:
1 small cup coffee & two 75 calorie pieces of chocolate
PB&J sandwich (on wholewheat bread 90 calories)
Dinner: 3/4 cup cereal (260 calories) w/soymilk

EXCERCISE:
20 min fast walk around neighborhood

1 comments:

Dina said...

Angie, just glancing at your menus, it doesn't seem like you are eating enough? Sometimes that is an issue? Hope the books help sort out the info for you - keep it up, girl!

Post a Comment