Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Me!!!

I have not been to Starbucks in TWO Months. Yay me!!! It was hard at first. Really hard. Especially on a cold early morning. But it has been two months and I have not been near one. Summer might be harder because I love their Ice Tea, bit if I keep losing weight the way I am, it will be easy to say no to all the sugar they put in it. I have been drinking Starbucks since I was in High School. Let's not get into how many years ago that was, but that's A LOT of Starbucks. So this is a big deal. I also have this quirky side to me. I always pay for the car behind me when I go through a Drive-Thru. So it could get pretty expensive at times. So not only am I cutting out the calories, I am also helping my wallet. LOL Now to just work on Miss Angie. ;)

Input:
Bowl of Special K Cereal with 2% Milk
Salisbury Steak w/ Mashed Potatoes and Watermelon
Beef Tips with White Rice

Output:
17 minutes (1 Mile) on the treadmill at the gym before they called me for a crying baby.
80 Crunches
30 Legs lifts per Leg

3 comments:

Dina said...

good job Jamie! I didn't realize you were that much of a Starbucks person! :)

Angela said...

GREAT JOB!!!! I'm on my way to be totally Starbucks free. I was a daily customer to them till recently heehee.

gradtchr2 said...

Great job on not going to Starbucks! And great job at the gym!!!!!

Post a Comment