Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good Day

Today is going to be a full but very fun day. I already have one kid off to school and am about to get another one to school. Then my youngest and I have a playdate with some friends we don't get to see enough. So I am very excited. I also have another blood draw today, so I have to fast again this morning. Usually this isn't a big deal, except when I am making the girls breakfast. LOL And our baby slept in her "big girl" bed for the first time last night and had no problems. silly girl hasn't figured out she can climb out of it now.

Input:
Nada so far...fasting
Lots of bad but yummy food at the playdate
Iced Tea (unsweet, always)

Output:
46 Minutes of Wii...
20 minutes of Free Step
8 minutes Balance
18 minutes Yoga

1 comments:

Angela said...

You are rocking it on the exercise!! Way to go!!

Post a Comment